Friday, December 24, 2010

Different Identity, Same Xmas~

Seriously, how come by any chance, I'm still staying inside my room now...
Facing my 3yrs old laptop...
Both my parents are asleep b4 the clock ticks to 10...
My little bro has grown up....
He is celebrating this day with his friends,
Of coz, they're not lonely...
Thousands are accompanying them by honing and shouting in the chaotic jam~
If you're under 12, make sure u censored the 4 letters word....

I'm wondering now, does it make any difference in X'mas if you in a relationship or remain single?
Almost exactly a year ago,
I'm single, facing this problems too
A lonely X'mas...
How lonely?
Imagine if u can listen to ur next door TV programme and mosquito flying around....
That's quite sad...

3 out of 4 in my gang are with their another half nw~
Even Mr. Single Tha abandoned me~
Not a single friend invite me out this year...
I wondered what happened...

I really want to drive to Ipoh and find my gf nw~
But she has outing with her family...
So it's better for me to stay home...ALONE...
Anyway, having a slight headache...

Blue Eve....
Working X'mas~
Need to work tml w/o double payment~

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully u will have a better Christmas this year!!!

    ReplyDelete