Thursday, December 2, 2010

My First Day



I guessed i had the best first day internship experiences compared to most of my friends....
I think i shall start it from the the time i wake up.

Well, as usual, i waked up at 6am and finish preparing myself at 645.
Cs reached my home at 7 and we went together.
Since school is still having holidays, NKVE is no
t having much traffic jam and we managed to sneak into our main entrance by 730.
We waited for 1hrs to be arranged to see our supervisor, Ms. Chong aka ass. QA manager. But before this, one very good question came across my mind.
"Everyone do the same routine day in day out. How do you perform yourself above others if you're asked to do the same routine everyday?"

I really think how to get promotion from the moment i stepped into the main entrance.
I don't want to wait until my supervisor,manager or head department transferred or retired only then i have the chance to go for a higher post.

Clock ticked sharp at 103o, we are brought to walk around the factory by Eddy, a good supervisor under a mean QC assistant. I was
asked to stay in the production line while Cs do her works in QC room. I guessed guys should be more suited with machine and processing anyway.

Things changed soon after...
R&D called me to the office.
Without much hesitation, i accepted the offer to follow them out.
I'm very curious to go.
It's one of very rare chances that i can go out from the factory.

A silver colored Myvi waiting me outside the factory.
Stephanie is the name for the driver.
Along the journey to Rawang, she shared alot of interesting experience with me.
And of course, the main reason for outing that day.

Finally, after 40min of driving, I reached the land of cocoa.
The Cocoaland!!!
Soon after we begin our journey...
Act as an human shaker, our mission is to shake every bottle of suspected drinks and
scan throught it with our unaided eyes.
Of course, I, went there as an R&D member, need to supervise a bunch of Nepalese ppl too.
Some are picnicking there and some dating.
We not only need to teach them but to hurry them too.

And our group is joined by another MDD sales manager, Mr.Phang after the lunch.
He taught me about 4I in MDD that i must know.
4I=Integrity,Involvement, Intensity, Innovative.
But I only can think about 3H
3H=Hungry, Hurry and Hot.

Together 3 of us, work till 830pm at night. ( my very first OT in MDD)
Am i considered lucky? Three of us had our dinner with MDD brand manager.
Our dinner is the famous fish noodles in Rawang, advertised my Ho chiak before..^^
This is the first time i eat such an odd combination. But it actually not bad at all.
My very first day in Mamee,
A valuable experience that i gained this day has changed my perspective on future once again.
Mr.Phang has taught me some valuable lesson in life that I must not forget.
Ms.Stephanie too.
Next week I'll try to ask to transferred to R&D department if it's possible.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment