Sunday, December 5, 2010

2nd Day

After a exhausting first day, I had a boring second day.

I know that my job is boring but i don't know that it so boring to the extend that i can fall asleep when i was inspecting the product ( in standing mode)

This is a new experience for me, I experience many fall asleep before like:-

half asleep during driving
playing dota
having phone conversation
having examination
having lecture in class and
doing experiment in lab

I have developed a new formula to do my work today too. In every hr, my job consists of
doing report (10min for every 30min), goin to toilet (5min), chatting and slacking (15min); and inspecting product (20min).

That's how every hrs is spent during a day. A boring life that need to last for 6months
My supervisor, Eddy did promised me that i'll have a different working routine next week
But who knows...
I need to find more time to slack...
I need to fully utilize my creativity in any circumstances...

No comments:

Post a Comment