Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just a reply

Today i waited the whole day for your reply...
Is it asking a greeting msg is too much for you?
Is I demanding too much from you?
I'm not asking you to skip your meetings and classes, arguing with your parents...
Neither asked you to do something against your own principals...

And the next moment u sent me a msg...
And what you expect me to tell you?
Is that only girls have the right to be moody?
Today I'm not stable emotionally but why must I have to act like nothing in front of you?
Easily, i can hug and cried in front of you now...
I know you have alot of works to do...
That's why i dont want to burden you further with my feeling...
I dont even dare to tell you...

I'd tried my best to satisfied all your needs...
But I'm a human,
I'll get tired too...

I really need someone to share my feeling now and i know it can be you...
Probably you're right person at the wrong time...

3 comments:

  1. you like to torture urself ah? I believe she has free time oso de la... lunch... dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzz~ tat's not torturing lar... this is love

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry...very sorry to make u have to pretend urself in front of me...i learnd lesson indeed!!! ur lao po

    ReplyDelete