Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tale of a weirdo

I have a friend...
A weird friend i mean,
She told me that she dunno where is Pavillion, Starhill, Tenji or even Jogoya...
My first reaction was, " Omg, where u come from?"

Hard to believe i have so much weirdo frens around me...
She definitely one of them,
She always get bullied by me and yet still come to me in hope of getting more...
God, pls save her from me....

Frankly speaking, she is a good fren of mine.
Every time,without fail, she lending me a helping hand when i in need of her(delivery,photocopy, signature mimicking)

What a good fren she is...
But we all know good ppl usually get bullied...
Why you still so kind?
Learn to protect yourself
and grow stronger so ppl wont able to bully you again...

2 comments:

  1. yealor i wonder who she is..

    really so stupid..

    must be cz of influence frm you lor..

    there's no other explanations

    they say birds of a feather flock together?

    so dont blame her lor

    =)

    and lolz.. you really think she doesnt know ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. err... actually I last year only know where is Pavillion, Starhill, Tenji and Jogoya >.<"

    ReplyDelete