Sunday, May 16, 2010

Distance relationship

A relationship,
A distance beyond reach of hands...
Separating a lovely couple...
Since small, i have dreamed of having a long distance relationship....
Not that far la, about 100-200 from KL should be ok la.
I dreamed of having a romantic candle light dinner with you on your birthday...
When you are sick or unhappy, i will just drive to your hometown just to see your little smile..
You may think how fool i was but i willing to change the whole world just to make you happy again...

I'll make sure that whenever you need me, I'll be just sitting beside you...
Silently hugging you close to my shoulder,
"Everything will be just fine,dear"
"I'm here with you to face it together" while holding her shoulder tight...

Until now, i have the same dream over and over again....
and I can see your face now...
I really hope you were mine...

But can i really melt your heart,
I questioned myself over and over again,
I know I'm the author of my own story,
But I don't have the copyright to put you into it...

Feeling is same as sand on the beaches....
No matter how hard you hold on them,
When you put your hand into the sea, sea of time
It will just flow away...

But don't you ever forget,
No matter how hard the water flow,
If you grip on them tightly,
There is always some left on you...

No comments:

Post a Comment