Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Job. New Disaster

Well, after my last event job on 9th May, i received a call on last wed for another event.
Guess what I will be promoting this time?
Jeans??
Far off the mark...

Perfume??
Once a upon a time, i was...

Food??
This one was a close call...

Swt...
When she called me that time, asked if I'm free to take the job anot...
I was in the dreamland of my own...
Without hearing much she said, i took the job in a very blur condition...
There is where it all starts..

Sharp 8am today, i drive off from my house, heading to Subang Carrefour...
Thought it will have a super traffic jam,
but it only took me 30minutes to reach that place ( thx to my super driving skills though)
What can i do to spend another 1hr inside the car?
Luckily i'm not c2pid enough...
I prepared a magazine to read in car...
entitled Smart Investors(a very good magazine but unfortunately, i dunno most of its meaning)

Since i'm heading to go green direction,
i off my engine and sat at bus stop while waiting for my supervisor...
then off to the fairytale of the day
Destination: Safefood Ind
Location: section23, Shah alam...
Way to go: By using a map which is 150% not alike other map...

I was told to look for the Carlsberg ads board but since our Malaysia is very environment-friendly....
It's covered by tree branches...(i think they should use tree and tree branches to make the word CARLSBERG instead if like that)

And i actually used the wrong way and auntie aka senior promoter called me a few times to teach me the way to go there... reli memalukan...

Guess what...
Dang dang dang DONG...
I promoting eggs
But its not an ordinary eggs



But i really dunno why...
And i know all the facts the manager trying to convey to us...( he wasted my morning!!!)
Before going back, my supervisor asked me if i can send the booth to OneUtama and she will raise my pay from rm80 to rm85.
This is my supervisor...

And this is the booth i gonna set up
And i agreed...
Well, i'll be a new EGGS promoter on the market this weekend..
But it's not an ordinary EGGS...
And this weekend i'll msg you again... see which one of you so unlucky..
haha

2 comments:

  1. i'm serious, the pasteurized egg seems so cool=p nvr seen before.

    Hey why they wana pasteurize it? unlike milk, it will not spoil easily right? Come prof CheeHoe teach me again.. kinda miss ur lessons lar.but dont vomit blood when u teach me=)

    by the way, ur supervisor seems so short.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Egg promoter... good luck...

    ReplyDelete