Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weird things do happened sometimes 2

This is the second half of my 1st week...
As i said, things usually don't happen as you like them to do so...
Things started brilliantly...
She accompanied me to fetch my uni best fren aka dailou at Bkt Jalil...
That's the very first time i bring her to see my friends....
There's still more to come...u must prepare o..
I can feel that she very uncomfortable as she seems so quiet..
sorry dear, i shouldn't brought you along at the first place...
We had a wonderful day with some small shopping and a movie...
Predators was nt a bad movie but for me, it's lack of creativity and actions as well...
When we having dinner at pan mee bkt serdang, how LUCKY we are to encounter my course mate again... overall a good day for both of us.

But things got out of control after Sunday...
She having meeting and practice throughout this week...
haiz... i guess i cant complaint much about her activities though..
What i can do for her is just stay beside her when she needs me,
and always support her...
What a little man i can be...
Chee hoe ar chee hoe...
When u start to become a house-man?
that's so unlike you...
Where's the chee hoe i knew b4 this?( die liao)

When someone have so much free time, he usually thinks alot...
Especially when that guy have so much imagination power like me...
For the first few days, i personally thinks that we have communication problems...
But now these problems has solved, at least in this mean time..
Many friends of mine told me that we're from different part of the world...
But i shall prove them all wrong...

I believe that when we have faith and trust on each other...
Everything will be solve...

She said she is changing to become more lady like...
but does she notice that i'm changing too...
She won't notice what i changed but friends around me begins to tell me so...
Love is so powerful....

Since this weekend she's nt free to accompany me,
i decided to work out of boredom and financial crisis( thai trip really did paralyzed my spending power)
Is this fate?
On friday, she told me that this weekend she's nt having practice this weekend...
and i miss the chance to be with her again...
I really hope i can stay with you this weekend...
I really do

Miss you~

No comments:

Post a Comment