Sunday, July 25, 2010

Start of sem and end of holidays

Wow, it was fast...
Two weeks has already passed in a split of time...
I wondered what i did in these two weeks...

Calling company and writing resume for internship?...nope..
Calling company and asking for food fair participation?...not really...
Hangout with my long lost uni mate(approximately 3months though)?....not at all..lolz...

As always, i usually don't start my reading on the first two weeks of sem..
And this sem is no exception too..
Time to say bye bye to my holidays edi...(though i should say it out 2weeks ago...)

Maybe this sem is a bit different as i need to split my time on both studies and relationship...
And this sem i have a new challenge as well... Accounting... but i think i can handle it even though i had skipped all 3/4 of its classes so far...i trust myself though...

Financially, i think i can survive without working until end of August i think...
I still think if i didn't go for Thai trip, i would have 1.5k spare to use...haiz....worked so hard whole sem and then used all in just 7days....T.T

What else i should said leh....
hmm...
oh ya..
When i writing this blog, someone msg me...
There is always things that we want to do and we need to do...
we need to differentiate it very clearly...
When we promise and agree on something, we have the responsibility to do it..
That's why i hardly put myself in certain position or giving commitment...
I would rather put myself to be in a more playful mood than those serious-bastard looking.
Time to put an end to this...need to fetch someone and i still haven bath..T.T
3pm edi... and i'll be late again..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment