Sunday, August 15, 2010

I did it again...

I did it again...
Yesterday night, she cried again.
Sigh..
Let me count.
I think this is the 4th times i make her cried ( for this short period of time together, i think she cried about 5 times)

First time she cried because i was flew to Thailand for a trip.
To be frank, i didn't mean to send a touching msg to make her cry purposely.
I'm just expressing my feeling.
When we having a phone conversation at airport, she cried.
She really made me having a heavy heart to go there( though i was away for 6days only)
It was the first time i actually felt that someone really care about me.
If I'm going to leave this world at anytime,
i know that there will be at least 4ppl crying for me ( my family member and her)

The second time i saw her crying was the time i driving her back to KL from Ipoh,
Back then, she was sharing her past experience with me.
She cried when mentioning about her daddy's incident.
I was driving that time on highway and she was crying...
What can i do?
All i can was just using my left hand to mop away her tears...
and then grabbed her hand,"I'm here with you now"
I really meant it.

The third and the fourth time, she was crying over the phone again.
And due to the same problem and same person.
I promised that i will nvr do it again.
Guess what, i actually felt happy that you had such reaction...
Not that i'm a physco or what,
I just felt that you cared me so much...
I really appreciate the moments i was holding your hand
Really hope we can continue our journey , hand to hand forever

All the best for your exam tml...
Study harder tonight!!!

2 comments: