Monday, August 31, 2009

Stop wasting my time

There are one of my friends told me stop wasting their time. From that moments onwards i only realized that i wasting my friends' time.
To all my friends, if i ever waste even 1 second from your life, i would like to make an apology to you here. I really didn't mean to do it.
This incident making me questioned myself...
How i used to treat my friends?
Am i using the wrong method?
To tell the truth, last time i think that if i use my heart to treat ppl, ppl will use their heart to treat me...
I am wrong...
Really wrong
Some may think i am c2pid to treat my friend so nice, but ending myself in a difficult situation.
I never regret my own decision.
But today a very best friend of mine told me I am such a waste of time....WTF
I learnt my lesson of the day...
Never treat ur fren with your heart...
But anyhow i still will cont with it...
God bless...

2 comments:

  1. U r never stupid to treat ur friends so nice even if ending urself in a stupid situation...

    Bear wif it. Its what we call friend. GOOD FRIEND.


    *hYau~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun worry... u're not d only stupid one... cos there's still me stupid together with you... ^^

    frens are there to share your laughter, but only few are there when you need a shoulder to cry on...

    "being good
    being kind
    is not the trend in the frenship nw
    no1 wil ever vlue ur sacrifacton
    no1
    not even single soul in world called frens
    they r just thr cos they r destined to
    as time passed..
    they wil leave"
    **quoted from sum1..**

    =)

    ReplyDelete